How much you got?
I have no qtips
The floor is an excellent place to be sometimes. Although usually uncomfortable, it feels safe and stable.
I used to grab a pillow and lay in front of the woodstove. The gentle heat would knock me out cold in minutes. The floor left me all stiff but those were some of the BEST naps.
Also when you’re extremely drunk, the floor is the only place that feels safe and still makes sense. You can’t fall any more. You’re at rest for good unless you decide to move. And when the room is swirling so fast you’re starting to feel sick, that kind of stability is necessary. Always drunk sleep with a bucket!
Anyway, I hope you’re not pretending to be a cooked carrot because if so, ew. You’re going in the fuckin trash.
I am second on her “most butt grabs” list. I ain’t got anything to cry about bruh
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
date a girl who is your girlfriend